Please click the links below to access a range of resources that can be used at home to support your child’s learning.
In response to the current Coronavirus emergency, and the fact that a number of families are self-isolating, many of the websites are now providing a large number of resources free of charge.
Staying safe online
Please click the link below to access activities to help children stay safe online.
Support for children and parents
- Childline – www.childline.org.uk
- UK Safer Internet Centre to report and remove harmful online content – www.reportharmfulcontent.com
- CEOP (to make a report about online abuse) – www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre
- Internet Matters (for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online – www.internetmatters.org
- London Grid for Learning (for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online) – www.lgfl.net/online-safety/
- Net-aware (support for parents and carers from the NSPCC) – www.net-aware.org.uk
- Parent info (for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online) – www.parentinfo.org
- Thinkuknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online) – www.thinkyouknow.co.uk
- UK Safer Internet Centre (advice for parents and carers) – https://www.saferinternet.org.uk/advice-centre/parents-and-carers